Music: Aerial View by Victory at Sea Written by Mona Elliott
"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew."
Create Personalized Emoticons of you and your friends with PhotoMoticon! Break away from the boring and mundane yellow faces that every already has. Take a picture or choose from your camera roll, edit your photo, add funny stickers, crop, add a filter, create a meme and more with PhotoMoticon! Help spread the word and share with your friends!
This app Plays old school Blue Box tones for phone hacking.
Scan and rate 7.5 million products! Yelp for everything!
Display thousands of image and news channels on your iPhone.
Independent Consultant Virtualization
2004 - 2009
Senior Architect, Hewlett Packard, Boston MA
· Lead architect for a 10,000-user desktop virtualization (VDI) project for State Street Bank.
· VMware VDI solution, EMC Storage, scalable to 30,000 users across the globe.
· Orchestrated technical and management consensus on design and delivery.
· Applied HP, EMC and VMWare best practices.
Senior Architect, Corporate Technologies, Burlington MA
· Architecture and deployment of VMware solutions for enterprise clients.
· Built a global virtual infrastructure project for SunGuard using Sun X86 servers and NetApp storage.
Senior Technical Consultant, Virtualization, Hewlett-Packard, Auckland New Zealand
· For HP I was a virtualization subject matter expert, called in on many projects throughout Asia Pacific for technical guidance, thought-leadership and support escalation.
· HP Customers with my enterprise solutions running today include: Vodafone New Zealand, The Warehouse (Walmart Asia Pacific), HSBC, Air New Zealand and more.
Senior Architect, New Zealand Post, Auckland New Zealand
· Project T3, a state of the art wireless courier scanner solution. Today over 10,000 users of T3 daily scan 95% of New Zealand’s packages.
· In less than one year, I got all of our major systems on a VMware Virtual Infrastructure via HP Servers and an HP EVA SAN.
Senior Architect, Vodafone New Zealand, OSS, Auckland New Zealand
· Architect Tech Lead on a major EMC SAN upgrade/expansion project for Vodafone NZ.
· Migrated over 200 production hosts and almost as many platforms. I was personally responsible for the entire design and management of the project from start to finish.
· Primary VMWare consultant designing and implementing large scale VMWare and Xen implementations for clients like Victoria University, Vodafone and Metlife Care.
Senior Systems Engineer, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge MA
· Re-designed, expanded and documented their existing SAN infrastructure.
· My new design and diligence with upgrading and applying best practices increased SAN performance 600%.
· Implemented VMWare for over 100 windows and linux hosts.
Digital Artist/Technical Director, Los Angeles CA
1995 - 1997
“Titanic”, Digital Domain, 14 Academy awards including Best Special Effects.
Animated early animatics so good they were used in actual film. Lead TD proving tech of many shots possible including, signature bow flyby and virtual actors on deck.
"Dante’s Peak", Animated particle animation signature scenes lava and smoke.
Morphine “Early To Bed” music video, DuckSoup Producktions
Compositing including “band monster”, 3D of sax, cinematic color scaling (telecine) for uniform signature sepia effect. Podium, stage and set design.
“Nike Virtual Andre” Clio Award, Association of Independent Producers Award.
A 60 second TV spot for Nike worldwide done at Digital Domain.
18 shots of motion capture of a virtual Andre Agassi playing tennis. Developed a pipeline for getting motion dataset on model, and getting camera moves from Alias for background elements in Lightwave. Set-up cluster deformation on final model, animated cameras and tennis balls.
Cover of CGW April 1997
I have been a musician for over 30 years. I play guitar, keyboards and mostly the computer/iPad. I have a passion for old school hip-hop, punk rock, hard rock and dubstep. I make music for my own pleasure and spiritual balance. Occasionally taking a production gig here and there.
All of my current music is free to download released under a CC license. Have a listen or download any of my tracks below: